guix-europe

Re: General Assembly 2021

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: General Assembly 2021
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:56:19 +0100

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 6:08 PM Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:
I wasn’t able to attend but I’m glad it went nicely!

Yeah me too :)

*I mean not least because like I stated in my first mail it feelt like a decently nice productive meeting. Something which should promise good for Guix Europe and the things we want to do in the future..

We still need an extraordinary Assembly since the quorum had not been
reached.  I am late for sending invitation and co.

Yeah I'm very much looking forward to the invitation for the extraordinary assembly .

--
-mvh Oliver Propst