guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:38:29 +0200

On 2022-06-19 15:25, Andreas Enge wrote:
Hello,
Hello. I Agree and are looking forward to the Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3.

So I would like to call an Extraordinary General Assembly for Sunday
July 3rd; if we do not reach the quorum of 2/3 of the members, there will
be a second Extraordinary General Assembly on Sunday July 17th.

Are we using the same video infrastructure/conference software as for our last *Assembly?

*which I think worked quite well btw.
--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst