guix-europe

Capitole du Libre at Toulouse

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Capitole du Libre at Toulouse
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:30:06 +0200

Hello,

Julien pointed out that the Capitole du Libre is going to take place
in Toulouse on the weekend of November 19 and 20:
   https://capitoledulibre.org/
and wondered whether we should ask for a booth. Time for this is running
out, we have until tomorrow, Monday, evening...

The first question is whether we will be enough people; it looks like
Julien and I will be free, but two is not a lot, since of course we would
also like to wander around. With a lack of members in the Southwest of
France in Guix Europe, I took the liberty to cross-post guix-devel.
Would others be available and like to join?

I am not quite sure how one presents a distribution at a booth, since
there is not really much to attract the eye, or is there?
In any case, I took one of the Guix kakemonos home; in case I forget,
remind me that it is on an upper shelf in my (nicely painted) bikeshed.

All the best,

Andreas