guix-europe

Moving Guix Europe data to a new git repository

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Moving Guix Europe data to a new git repository
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 16:38:57 +0100

Hello,

just a quick note to let everyone know that I moved data concerning Guix
Europe from the Guix maintenance repository on Savannah to a new place at
   https://framagit.org/guix-europe/guix-europe
Using git-subtree, which a colleague thankfully told me about, I preserved
the commit history of the guix-europe subdirectory. The new repository also
contains the haunt source of our website (I considered separating them into
two repositories, but in this way we can easily publish our minutes on the
web, for instance, without duplicating and synchronising data).

If you would like to obtain commit access, you will first have to create
an account on framagit, which requires manual approval by them to work
against bot registrations; and then apply for membership in the Guix Europe
group.

Andreas