guix-science

Re: Hackatathon: 27th June! Let redo ReScience C.

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Hackatathon: 27th June! Let redo ReScience C.
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 12:32:39 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On Wed, 24 May 2023 at 15:31, Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> wrote:

> We seasoned users (Simon, Konrad, myself, and anyone who feels
> qualified) should prepare upfront to get a more precise idea of the
> tasks involved and how we can onboard people.

Are you volunteering? ;-)

It could be nice if we can have a list of papers from ReScience C.
Then, it could helpful to spot out the tasks and how to start for
Guixifying the paper.

Well, I am pretty busy until Monday, 19th of June but I can dedicate
some time for preparing these tasks after this date.

WDYT about first collect some papers from ReScience C?

Cheers,
simon