gurlchecker-users

[gurlchecker-users] Re: [gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.5.5 (unstable)

From: Emmanuel Saracco
Subject: [gurlchecker-users] Re: [gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.5.5 (unstable) released
Date: 22 Jul 2003 07:00:05 +0200

Le mar 22/07/2003 à 06:29, Dag Wieers a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,

hi dag :-)

> I tested the new functionality and it seems to work very well.
>
> I have 3 more improvements:
>
>  + Directory is misspelled as 'directorie'

oops.

>  + While parsing the HTML code, we can now see the progress, which is
>    really nice. But it says 'counting ... tags'. Is this really tags, or
>    do you mean links ? Because tag may be very confusing for novice users
>    and maybe not very useful.

they are: A, IMG, META, FRAME and IFRAME (see function
"uc_html_parser_authorized_tag_name ()" in "src/html_parser.c") so not
all are "links". but I will now use "counting ... links", if you think
it is more clear.

>  + I actually suspected gurlchecker also to check other links (but only
>    one level deep). Although I can see this is very useful too.

gurlchecker does not check links on external pages.

thanks for you interest,

bye

--
Emmanuel Saracco - address@hidden