gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Pegboard

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Pegboard
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:17:09 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

Code inspections are an integral part of any software engineering process.
Most well-managed projects in the industry inspect *all* prospective
commits, not just bug fixes.  I'm told it has a tremendous effect on
product quality.

Yes, and I'm all for code inspections.

I'm not at the moment for doing code inspections by mailing the list
because it would be too heavy a process at the moment.

How about starting to automatically mail the diffs to the mailing list? (The commit mailing tool Python uses does this, by default.) I think it would make me read & comment on changes more often.

-b.