gzz-dev

[Gzz] Tjl(5th)

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Tjl(5th)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:23:19 +0300

Make the non-photorealistic tube frame look more like I want it.

Read NV30 OpenGL documentation. I definitely want one RIGHT NOW.
Politically, also, the presentations are interesting: NVIDIA is
in a position to strongly advocate OpenGL because they can expose
more of the functionality there than with Microsoft's directx, since
the latter is controlled by guess who, but OpenGL is freely extensible.
A PDF of a presentation makes this very clear.

        Tuomas