gzz-dev

[Gzz] Version plans

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Version plans
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:06:58 +0300

After discussing this with Benja, we decided it would be more reasonable
to reorganize the versions a little, into

0.8alpha2: target this weekend. Preliminary work for the demos.
0.8alpha3: the release the actual demo would be run under on 4th october
0.8alpha4: a cleanup release to make sure things work on different OpenGL cards
        etc. so that it's easy for anyone else to run our demos.

Please read TODO for your tasks and volunteer for the "anybody" section.

        Tuomas