gzz-dev

[Gzz] CVS broken by me, will try to fix ASAP

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] CVS broken by me, will try to fix ASAP
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:05:38 +0300

Yesterday I made a big commit and didn't quite have time to finish it.

This means that currently the most of the gl demos don't work. Not all:

        make runirregu

works pretty well. But most things are broken because the former rotation
and applytransformations don't work.

I have to take Solja to the kindergarten but will be back at about 10am finnish
time, and will be furiously working towards fixing all the problems then.

Note that this change gives us quite a lot of things: anything can be distorted,
and we can also make interpolation between distortions work nicer. And also,
implementing clicking a point in a distorted, rotated etc. page will be easy.

For the demo, this change was important to implement irregularframe with
distortion,
which is a really important component of the demo.

        Tuomas