gzz-dev

[Gzz] Tuukka 2002-10-14 (genimages)

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] Tuukka 2002-10-14 (genimages)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:53:49 +0300 (EEST)

Started separating mediaserver functions from genimages.py, completed
now in the morning. Tests don't work because of testutil.py. The
try-finally Tuomas added last night hides errors, and I get also following
error:
  File "test/testutil.py", line 155, in docstring
AttributeError: 'string' object has no attribute '__doc__'

Studied Postscript DSC lines, which can be easily parsed for info on the
document structure.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden