gzz-dev

[Gzz] Cell size tests?

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Cell size tests?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:01:19 +0100

Hi Tuomas,

you said on IRC I should make tests for the big cells in the AWT client dimension rose and RowColView. Can you please explain how to write those tests?

We need this fixed ASAP or sooner ;-) because it makes the client close to unusable (for structures which don't work well with Vanishing) for everybody in the mail client group 'cept me...

- Benja