gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-12-13/15/16 (umldoc)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-12-13/15/16 (umldoc)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 06:05:39 +0200 (EET)

6 1/2h, 2h and 7h workdays
 - working on uml directive

Currently uml-directive puts only <!-- UML:diagramname --> comment into
generated HTML. After that it creates .mp and .uml files into "temporary
directory for all generated uml data" and calls umltool. In the second
pass imagemap is read from normally generated imagemap HTML and put into
HTML generated from rst.

Some problems occurred:
 - Metapost creates foo.1 and foo.log output files into current directory.
   These should get somehow into our temporary directory of all generated
   uml data. Environment variable TEXMFOUTPUT had no effect.
 - The UML directive should be easily included also into pegboard.py. But
   now the directive puts only <!-- UML:foo --> comment into generated
   html and image/imagemap should be placed afterwards. Not very good, but
   probably with proper functions...

So, I was quite early today and I'll be back tomorrow :)

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/