gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-12-19++/20 (umldoc)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-12-19++/20 (umldoc)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:34:44 +0200 (EET)

Hrr...

I should have already started my christmas, but
4h additional for thursday and one for friday. Should
really get a Life :)

Anyway, since I figured out how easy adding the focus into current
version was, so I had to do it :) Although, needed some kludging
to get it work with all javadoc, pegboard and other rsts.

Really hope that this runs also at himalia.

I won't touch the code anymore this year so, you are free to
fix and clean it :) In the current implementation all information
about existing diagrams and their focused versions are in filenames in
tmpdir (uml/doc).

 "modularspace_doc_javadoc_gzz_impl_SimpleVStreamTexter.gen.png"
 should be read:  diagram "modularspace" focused in context
                  "doc_javadoc_gzz_impl_SimpleVStreamTexter"

 If doc_ context is not _javadoc or _pegboard or any other subdir in
 doc the context is architecture document.

Hmm... probably explicitly and implicitly included versions should
be also differ somehow, because the next to do is to list all explicit
includes in diagrams.

Merry merry christmas and a new year. Won't be back before 2. Jan. 2003

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/