gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz TODO

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz TODO
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 03:09:27 +0200 (EET)

Happy new year!

Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > Tuomas wanted to compile a PEG to HTML, not process the UML in it.
> > Putting it under umltool was probably a mistake.
> I wanted both, actually

So, does umldoc in current Makefile work well enough?
Of course you are free to name it better :) Do we need to compile RSTs
without compiling UML-code in them?

Currently in Makefile:

umldoc:
        $(JYTHON) metacode/umldoc.py $(INPUT)

INPUT can be a single rst-file or a directory, when all rsts in that
directory are processed (non-recursively).

e.g. compiling PEG into HTML:

make umldoc INPUT="doc/pegboard/foo/peg.rst"

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/