gzz-dev

CC important messages (was: Re: [Gzz] xupdf direction: please read)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: CC important messages (was: Re: [Gzz] xupdf direction: please read)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:19:40 +0100

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
As you can see, both have large pros and cons. So I'd like to ask for
your opinions. The hardest is that I'm not at all sure which one
will need greater effort and which one will be more useful.

Well, this seems to have been delayed at nongnu. I have now
decided to pursue alternative #1.

It seems like time-critical messages should be cc:ed to address@hidden, at least when we know that delays are going on. Not an ideal solution, because it only helps people on that list, but better than this...

-b.