gzz-dev

[Gzz] PP conclusion

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] PP conclusion
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:11:43 +0200 (EET)

PP demo.

One day(and one night ;) left. I'll rework the left-panel geometry
tomorrow. I though it would be very good to show bigger example of pp but
I'm not very sure about it anymore. At least I have no glue what would be
the best example to show.

There still are two big UI bugs to be smashed:
   -1-n problem. One paper is ok and the rest are shifted for some reason.
    Might be a matching problem like nadir was or wrong cs?

   -Interpolation problem. I noticed it works better in upper-left corner
    and problem is repeated when coming down the shortcuts. I hope this
    helps. Also 1-n problem is ok when interpolating and then with final
    render (n-1) paper get shifted paranormally.

    I tried to make simple modification to keymap-test -demo so you could
    fix this. I'm not very sure if it helps or not.

   -Matti