gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-14 ()

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-14 ()
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:03:43 +0200 (EET)

Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> >    Benja: To get my "linebroken fix" work, I had to add an
> >           additional " " for width before calling getHeight (and
> >           linebroker). Without that linebroker "sometimes" broked the
> >           line before was wanted...
> Sorry, I do not understand -- I cannot parse the sentence... :-(

Sorry, bad language.

If I only calculated the width of the longest substring between two "\n",
linebreaker broke the line a word before "\n". After I added the length of
" " after the previous length, it worked fine (broke the line only from
"\n" because the width of the cellview was the length of the longest
substring between two "\n").

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/