gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Slashdot: GeForce FX reviews roll in

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Slashdot: GeForce FX reviews roll in
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:55:58 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

> > on my laptop, so it's pretty certain to get taken good care of ;)
> It's also the same feature set as on *my* laptop (GeForce4 MX), so I
> sure hope it'll say supported ;-)

that class is by default in Apple computers nowadays, so they are well
available at my university. might try the OS X port there at some point
(though probably not soon, if can get Linux work there well. there might
be a problem with the proprietary (nvidia binary) drivers tho, might
have to ask nvidia to compile them? haven't checked the situation there
but remember Tuomas noting that they are supportive).

> -b.

~Toni