gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Memoryleak - assumptions inside coordsystems code.

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Memoryleak - assumptions inside coordsystems code.
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:49:11 +0200

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 04:58:00PM +0200, Matti Katila wrote:

> Hi,
>

> cvsbot:#gzz- <mudyc> "Memoryleak demo ;)" (gfx/demo: +memoryleak.py)
>
> I think the memoryleak has something to do with coordsystems.
> command line:
>    make rundemo DEMO=memoryleak
> ..and see from another terminal what top says.

Mudyc: very good work!

A couple of trivial comments:

1) for such tests, please don't try to make it showy (i.e. the floating
"Memory leak" text, rather ty to pare it down to the essentials
(see what I have done). The less code, the easier it is for me to
find the problem.

2) it should not be in gfx/demo, it should be in test/gzz/gfx/gl
with the test cost set high and fail to GL and needGL().

But again: these are just formalities; the most important thing is that
the bug has been isolated.

        Tuomas