gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-01-(27-31) (umllink)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-(27-31) (umllink)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:33:38 +0200 (EET)

40h week

Struggled with umlink article. Proceeding slowly, but still
forward. I hope I'll get one of my spare time writing projects
ready in weekend (doing almost two months no :( ). Then I could
work some overtime if I won't advance faster next week...

Vegai: I couldn't see what's wrong with umltool after your
fix :( I got:

  line 199, in embed_implicit
  UnboundLocalError: local: 'settings'

But I don't understand how it could be unbound if it's initialized
in the beginning of the module. Does every module use the same
settings object?

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/