gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz/lava gzz/loom/Cursor.java gzz/loom/Loom.jav.

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Re: [Gzz-commits] gzz/lava gzz/loom/Cursor.java gzz/loom/Loom.jav...
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:41:37 +0100

Hi Tuukka,

thanks for adding the color, but...

Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
     public RDFNode getRotationNode(int dir) {
+       if(dir == 0)
+           return focus;

You haven't added a test in Cursor.test for this change--

     /** Render a node. */
-    void render(VobScene vs, int into, RDFNode node);
+    void render(VobScene vs, int into, RDFNode node, int dir);
[snip]
 class NodeView(gzz.loom.NodeView):
-    def render(self, vs, cs, node):
+    def render(self, vs, cs, node, dir):
         nodes[node] = cs

--nor have you changed SimpleView.test to actually test whether SimpleView passes the correct ``dir`` parameters.

Sorry to be penetrant, but it's important to stick to the principles! :-) I know & understand it may be a drag sometimes, but I *will* complain about this because that saves us so much in the long run.

(Also, a note in render()'s javadoc about what ``dir`` is would've been nice, but it's not a commit-showstopper. But untested code should not be committed!)

Thanks!
- Benja