gzz-dev

[Gzz] Javadocs

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Javadocs
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:57:13 +0300 (EEST)

Hei,

Currently I couldn't find any javadoc generation from Fenfire subprojects'
makefiles. Probably it takes over Easter for me to make Navidoc link
diagrams to Javadoc, but it would be easier if those javadocs would
exist :)

My suggestion is that every project generates its own javadoc (as
its own make target as subtarget of docs) under foo/doc/. Then in Navidoc
configuration is python list of all known javadoc-locations (paths
relative to navidoc base). Then, when parsing jlink, navidoc searches all
those paths for matching class documentation.

Challanging, how Navidoc could crosslink, besides different documentations
within a subproject, between documentations of different projects. I.e. to
show how Loom uses libvob.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>