gzz-dev

[Gzz] All the pieces...

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] All the pieces...
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:43:48 +0300

Thinking about tomorrow's demo, I noticed finally:
now we have just about all the pieces!

Everything needs polishing but now we can make the first
real fenfire system by just connecting the pieces.

It's been a long journey up to here,
We have all the primitives: Xanalogical
media, storm, libvob, libpaper, buoys, ....

By themselves, each of them represents a significant
achievement, together they're a most noteworthy collection.
I'm congratulating us all on getting this far.

The journey onwards will not be easy, nor short, but
it will be interesting.

Now we can start on THE REAL SYSTEM!

I'm coming to Jyväskylä on thursday, so please
reserve lots of time for discussions about the next
steps.

And possible some beer in the evening for celebration.

        Tuomas