gzz-dev

[Gzz] How to manipulate mouse cursors X?

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] How to manipulate mouse cursors X?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:42:50 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Does anybody know an easy way (~ debian package) to
program mouse cursors in X. I.e. make cursor
change to a crosshair when a button is pressed, anywhere.

Would be good when recording animations.

A few hours in "Agora Symbosium" was quite boring, but idea of showing
recorded animations there seemed good. I and jvk discussed about creating
a descriptive recording of Paper demo with descriptive texts and probably
also speech.

Well, Paper demo could luckily be recorded without that more
visual cursor, but PP and FenPDF would need it.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>