gzz-dev

[Gzz] Articles for HT03

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Articles for HT03
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 17:41:33 +0300

Ok, thinking about this, some ideas about buoyoing:

        From past experience with UI articles, it appears that 100% of
        the articles with user experiments have passed, and almost 100%
        of the articles without user experiments (except Kimmo's short
        paper for HT01) have failed.

To me, this way of looking at the data immediately suggests some things...

So, I'd suggest we try to make it a tech briefing of FenPDF
and include at the very least anecdotal user experiences, preferably
actual numbers.

Suggestions?

        Tuomas