gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Article ready

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Article ready
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:24:39 +0300

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:27:27AM +0200, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've given the signature article my final read-through. I'm fine with
> submitting it as is. Please feel free to submit.

I'll wait for jvk's comments. Anyone else: comments welcome
this morning, I'll be sending the article (barring surprises)
Mat about noon.

You want me to be the corresponding author?

> The guidelines ask to submit to a member of the editorial board who's
> interested in the field of the article. I suggest submitting to the
> editor-in-chief, Ueli Maurer-- that's the Maurer in Bleichenbacher and
> Maurer.

I also noticed that and agree.

> Tuomas: Please also check that the latex conforms to the guidelines of
> the journal. Check that the latex compiles out of the box ;-)

Well, the spacing and margins are right.

The formulas are not, but we can fix that if it is accepted;
it is easier for referees to read, anyway.

The references seemes ok.

        Tuomas