gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Demoing FenPDF and fenfire doesn't compile

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Demoing FenPDF and fenfire doesn't compile
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:16:55 +0200

Hi,

Janne Kujala wrote:
We would like to show FenPDF in IV'03 as part of the paper paper presentation. A single-focus view to a structure of interconnected PDF files would probably be best for demonstrating the need for unique textures.

That would be a lot of work AFAIK. I would suggest a structure of
interconnected canvases; this can be done with the code we have now.

The single-focus should be possible with little change to buoyoing.py. Currently that doesn't seem to accept *any* user input, though. I don't know what caused that.

Could someone (benja?) help with obtaining this?

I can try looking into why buoyoing doesn't accept input...

fenfire does not compile:

org/fenfire/util/RDFList.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol : class LIST location: package lava
import org.fenfire.vocab.lava.LIST;

Someone forgot to add vocab/LIST.java? I got it to compile by deleting util/RDFList.*

Just delete that before compiling then, I suggest.

- Benja