gzz-dev

[Gzz] Security alert

From: Autocrat A. Dormers
Subject: [Gzz] Security alert
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:08:50 -0500

Barclays Tuesday: March. 21, 2006

Dear Barclays client,

   Because of the rapid increase in cases of fraudulent activity in the field of online banking, we implemented a number of methods which increase the security level. They ensure your money is absolutely safe. We need your 'urgent' phone number to contact you when needed, for the updated security system to operate effectively. Our advice is to use a cell phone number or a phone where you are most easily available. Please pay attention this procedure is of great importance and should be treated respectively. We carry out constant, 24-hour monitoring of all the funds, and in case a cheating suspicion arises, our managers contact customers by phone to settle the situation and either approve or revoke the payment. In order to fill in your urgent number, please pass the authorization process and follow the tips offered by the system. In order to start the authorization process, please click on this link below

https://ibank.barclays.co.uk/olb/q/LoginMember.do

R. B. Waller
Security Advisor
Barclays Bank PLC.

Please do not reply this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance, log in to your Barclays Online Bank account and choose to "Help" link on any page.

Barclays Email ID # 1019