gzz-dev

[Gzz] test fum

From: Laoise Fortino
Subject: [Gzz] test fum
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 06:42:29 -0700

Hi,

M E R " D i A
A M B " E N
V " A G R A
X & N A X
V A L " U M
S 0 M &
L E V " T R A
C " A L i S
P R 0 Z & C

all 50 % off - http://www.stiseermi.com

After all he is my friend, said the wizard, and not a bad little
chap. I feel responsible for him. I wish to goodness you had not lost him.
The dwarves wanted to know why he had ever been brought at all, why
he could not stick to his friends and come along with them, and why the
wizard had not chosen someone with more sense. He has been more trouble
than use so far, said one. If we have got to go back now into those