gzz-dev

[Gzz] promo

From: Betsy Weston
Subject: [Gzz] promo
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 15:27:00 -0000

She turned to look at some of the others in order to make sure,then back at him. Sondra asked, of a sudden,looking at him more closely. And thereupon instructinghim to bring all the morning Albany and Utica papers. But if you have a warrant for my arrest,Ill go with you, certainly. Whydidnt my baby boy tell me that this morning instead of doing allthat we did today? Oh, oh, God, why was it that he had not run, when that something,whatever it was, had so urged him? This exquisite pleasure of being near Sondra, her eyesconstantly telling him how much she cared. And here was Sondra again, dancing down in a smart green knittedsports costume. Yet even so he was compelled to bracehimself in order to make even an acceptable showing, vocally. I just laughed and agreed because I dont want to aggravateher just now. What was he thinking in the face of such a desperate situation asthis? And thereupon instructinghim to bring all the morning Albany and Utica papers. If you want to make thatfor the lunches, Sonny, Ill take it. Sondra asked, of a sudden,looking at him more closely. Also there would be moonlight trips to aninn that could be reached by boat, so they said. See you after lunch on the beach, though. Are you, are you intending totake me to that camp back there? He had not even stopped to look, climbing out so hastily ashe did. She had been so frightened and so worriedall night for fear he might be too sick to want to go. He hadimagined that it was all going to be different. And Sondra, gazing most sympathetically, adding: Was heso tired? The folly of all his planning in connection with all thisto date! Cantum behappy out here wis Sondra and all these nicey good-baddies? Youre with this camping party just west of here, arent you? Im not feeling as goodas I should, but Ill be all right. And what would the morrows papers reveal? Clyde Griffiths was present and might he seehim. All Imsupposed to do is to arrest you, Clyde Griffiths, for the murder ofRoberta Alden. We must follow and trap him before newsreaches him in any way that he is wanted. And at once he was weak and shaking,yet, not wishing to incriminate himself about to reply, No! But he wasgoing, so everything was all right again now.