gzz-dev

[Gzz] female

From: Edith Gorman
Subject: [Gzz] female
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:59:46 +0300

She smiled at him, as one whohad long known him, and said loyally, Well show em! We increased church attendance here seventeen per cent!
If they only could understand it, trouble is I cant besensational enough!
I take great pleasure in offering you theappointment; kindly wire. Any time you want a straight tip about people here, you just cometo me. But theflushed young gaiety of Orchid disturbed him.
Bestopportunity in the world to meet the substantial citizens.
Hes just thekind of jollying fourflusher that WOULD climb! He feltvictorious, and somewhat recovered from his weakness.
And you so superior about the doctors poetry and my sayingcute!
He handed to Martin a pamphlet entitled Pickerbaugh Pickings.
He said with a perceptible tartness:Oh, I suppose its President Wilson. He was doubtful about his cigar, but he found that ithelped him to look more interested.
Hurrah for health in NautilusFor Pa and Ma and all of us,Hurray, hurray, hurray!
And, Dont be silly; of course youre going to sing, said Mrs. No, I guess Imnothing but just a plain scientist in an office. Their hostess was a plump woman with an air of worried trustfulness.
She kissed Leora while Pickerbaugh was pump-handlingMartin. Hurrah for health in NautilusFor Pa and Ma and all of us,Hurray, hurray, hurray! Watters, as she marched to the piano, with which she dealt in afirm manner.
But, honest, I dont even remember which of the eight she was.
In their common misery they forgot that they had been agitated by agirl named Orchid. In their common misery they forgot that they had been agitated by agirl named Orchid.
Maybe I know you better than you doyourself! He was doubtful about his cigar, but he found that ithelped him to look more interested.