gzz-dev

[Gzz] befit fuzz

From: Hugo Strong
Subject: [Gzz] befit fuzz
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:01:30 +0200

Seat is from restored Shovelhead that was thrown in the trash when I found it.
It has a dry-sump system of course, being an HD clone, and the return-stop valve was sticking with the old oil and sludge.
I love the bike, rides great. Has Dunstal seat, hand recessed Gas tank.
I love the bike, rides great. Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides. VERY cold blooded bike! The cramshafts being of origin badly treated, are them also in bad condition.
After few hours working, it with taken again its colors blue and white with the stickers, but in painting.
stands the test of time, for styling. seem to exact match the colors from the honda nice! Still long way to go! Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten, but its on my website. She ran like a dream.
After few hours working, it with taken again its colors blue and white with the stickers, but in painting.
After putting a new one problem was gone! Large a thank you with those wich contributed to this refection, of wich cmsnl.
Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten, but its on my website.
VERY cold blooded bike! Has Dunstal seat, hand recessed Gas tank. - Ever seen a windshield wiper walk around ?
I love the bike, rides great.
Working Hours In Perspect! Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten, but its on my website. After almost a year and half of research, head breaks to find certain parts, here of return with its engine and its new painting.
Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides.
It all started with a dream to build a bike that fitted into a car or boat. After a few quick twists on the throttle this bike takes off.
seem to exact match the colors from the honda nice! For the blue one, not of concern, its identical.
photo taken in Koganei, Tokyo at supermarket bike parking. I love the bike, rides great.