gzz-dev

[Gzz] renege nineteenth

From: Ranald Field
Subject: [Gzz] renege nineteenth
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:40:46 +0200

Wanted to get to them.
I could feel the minutes ticking away.
I did a couple practice swims over the last few weeks to be sure I could still keep up with the big boys.
We were getting later in the day but the weather was perfect. Can't wear the watch in the water.
At each juncture there are several choices of phrases.
Do you have a condom? Looked back and took a final shot at La Plata. However, the lake was really warm and felt great.
But Dean is one of those persterving types that runs races of ridiculous distance and challenges.
I would have messed up the course. They are doing some great things. Its painful to come out and go back in. We prepared our packs in the dark but then the sun popped out just as we started.
Plus, the guy played guitar, harmonica, drums.
I was pretty excited.
The dude next to me had his shoes clipped on the bike and he started riding without the shoes on. Turns out it was RocketBoom interviewing webcam folks.
Brushing up for an upcoming trip. Can I meet you tomorrow?