h-client-devel

[H-client-devel] [bug #62567] Close this obsolete h-client project page

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-client-devel] [bug #62567] Close this obsolete h-client project page on Savannah, point to h-source instead
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 20:39:38 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62567 (project h-client):

Follow-up Comment #1:

[comment #0 original submission:]
> The project has moved to 'to h-source'.

I don't think so?  h-source is the project hosting h-source, the server
software of h-node.org.  h-client is the client software.  It makes more sense
to have the two separate.

> To avoid confusion, this 'h-client' project should be terminated and all
links to it (from h-node.org wiki, for example) updated.

Are the h-node.org wiki pages pointing to this project atm?  I think that's
fine because I've updated the description of this project to point to
https://pagure.io/h-client/commits/development and
https://git.sr.ht/~apteryx/h-client/tree

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62567>

Message sent via Savannah