h-source-users

[H-source-users] spam cleaning

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-source-users] spam cleaning
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 17:23:20 +1100

There were several spam waves esp. in Jan and Mar on the site and I just
cleaned them. Some of the spam messages esp. as issue messages were a
bit smarter now as they mentioned keywords in the issue topic but
include spam urls. I suspect they were generated by machine learning.

Thanks to others (e.g. greenman) who also did spam cleaning.

Best,
Yuchen

--
Dr Yuchen Pei | https://ypei.org | Timezone: UTC+11
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0