h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] Updating the web page

From: Peter Colberg
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] Updating the web page
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:15:41 -0400

Hi Olaf,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 09:05:30AM +0200, Olaf Lenz wrote:
> I have just made a first commit with some small fixes to the Savannah
> git. I assume that the web page is not updated automatically. How is
> this done?

The website is automatically rebuilt upon a push to the Savannah
repository. A git hook sends a mail to the h5md-commit mailing list,
which is forwarded to a build server with python-sphinx. Usually,
the mailing list forwards the mail within a minute.

If you wish, you can be notified of website rebuilds by subscribing to
the h5md-commit mailing list. Please also test locally before pushing,
using "make html" and "make latexpdf".

Regards,
Peter