h5md-user

[h5md-user] Offset

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: [h5md-user] Offset
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:00:11 +0200

My converter for protein trajectories is making good progress: for
non-periodic simulations, it seems to work.

While working on periodic boxes, I hit a problem: I don't understand
what the "offset" value is supposed to contain, nor even why it
exists. The periodicity of a system in space is fully described by
three lattice vectors, which are stored in "edges".

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France