h5md-user

[h5md-user] Decentralising website update

From: Peter Colberg
Subject: [h5md-user] Decentralising website update
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 01:15:51 -0400

Hi all,

It has become quiet on the H5MD list over the past year.

Until recently the H5MD website had been built automatically by a
service on my server that uploaded HTML and PDF files to Savannah
whenever a new commit was announced on the mailing list.

I have added a new target to the makefile that carries out the needed
steps locally. In the future, after pushing new commits, please update
the website using the command

make upload

The makefile includes a comment on the needed prerequisites.

Regards,
Peter