health-announce

[Health-announce] Version 1.4.5 released

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-announce] Version 1.4.5 released
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:34:07 -0300

Dear all

I'm happy to announce the release of GNU Health 1.4.5 !

This version has major improvements in patient evaluation and history
taking  process, as well as the reporting.  The genetics, lifestyle
views have also been updated, among others improvements and bug fixes.

We have also incorporated the initial version of the MDG # 6 module
(Millennium Development Goal), to fight against malaria, tuberculosis
and HIV/AIDS. I have started with the TB functionality, with the Lab
functionality. If you're interested in working on this module, please
send us a mail to address@hidden

The next version (1.6.0) will be under Tryton 2.4 , and we're already
adapting it. As you know, GNU Health or Tryton comes with the update
path, so the health center does not have to worry about migrations !

Please, as usual, test it and report bugs and suggestions in the Savannah !

All the best

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health