[Health-dev] New development environment

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] New development environment
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 05:29:16 -0300

As we announced a couple of days ago, we'll be migrating to Mercurial at Savannah. I also like the idea of codereview. I will be working on this concepts in the coming days. Suggestions are welcome !

PS. Sorry for the "moderated" list replies... I turned off the moderation bit for all registered, so you should not get that message. It's a small price to keep the list clean from spam.

--
Luis Falcón
GNU Health