Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Mercurial repository at Savannah
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:04:57 -0300

2011/9/12 Cédric Krier <address@hidden>
On 12/09/11 05:45 -0300, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Let me know if you find any issues .

How could I know for which Tryton version is it?

We could use the version variable in __tryton__.py  that matches current Tryton version. This is very specific to Tryton, keeping the "generic" version number for other apps, like Android.

I would like to have the same version number for the different applications. We are already doing this in the module stack, and it would be great to have it in other applications, but I'm open to other suggestions !

Cheers
Luis

--
Cédric Krier