Re: [Health-dev] [task #11366] Check ranges in lab tests

From: lemoene
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #11366] Check ranges in lab tests
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:56:53 +0200

 Hi Luis, all well?

Update of task #11366 (project health):

         Percent Complete:                      0% =>  70%

This is a good point to discuss which data you want to see in the LIMS interface too? I'll dig out my notes but one feature request I remember is that valid range specifications in the LIMS include patient specifics, eg age, gender & weight

Do you know whether Chris is subscribed here? Wave if you are Chris - its late in Vietnam already

Bests
lemoene
www.bikalabs.org

Which project tool are you using?