[Health-dev] [bug #35371] "Name" and "Last Name" display conflict betwee

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #35371] "Name" and "Last Name" display conflict between Tryton and GNU Health
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:35:44 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None

Details:

Dear Crowd,
I enter the names as you intended, when designing GNU Health, e.g.:

"Name" = "Wolfgang Amadeus"
"Last Name" = "Mozart".

Then, Tryton lists the party "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" as "Wolfgang Amadeus",
only, which is less that ideal, and does not help searching in the "Party"
domain, which used for general hospital management.

If I enter "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" into the "Name" field, and
re-enter "Mozart" into the "Last Name" field, Tryton lists its parties
alright, but GNU Health welcomes me with "Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart"...
too much of an opera I guess.

So, I have, for now decided to enter the full name into the "Name" field and
have set the "Last Name" field r--- to the ordinary user groups. Permission
---- does not work and throws errors.
Am I missing something?
Thanks a lot!
Chris