[Health-dev] New translation resources

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] New translation resources
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:05:58 -0300

Dear all

>From GNU Health 1.6.3, all the translation resources will be in
Transifex[1], and no longer in the main health package. This will
allow to download only the language files that you actually need.

You will find a locale directory on each module, and that is the place
to place the language files (.po).

I have also included the ICD-10 resource, so is available for
translation. Today is fully translated to Spanish.

As far as the ICD-10-PCS, we have all the Procedural Coding System
strings ( over 72000 ), but I don't think it will be of much value to
put it in Transifex, as is a US specific coding system, and I don't
think is implemented in other country. Let us know if you are
interested in this translation. The translation template is included
in the tree source code. We should decide whether to keep it.

Finally, you will notice that the percentage of the translation for
your language is lower now. This is because the addition of ICD-10
resource and because there was a change in Tryton's export format for
the msgctxt field. The translation is there (in translation Memory) so
you can just choose the term from the suggestion or from the TM.

Health 1.6.3 should be out this coming Saturday.

Have a great week !

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health