Re: [Health-dev] project life

From: Dumitru Ursu
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] project life
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:05:07 +0300

On 08/13/2012 11:31 PM, Artur Stawiarski wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'd like to start contributing to the GNU Health project and I wanted to
find as many information as possible about the way it all works.
In fairness, it doesn't seem like the project's doing much progress..
Commits are made very seldom, 7 active bugs and 4 tasks in the tracker and
I can't find any development plans.

I'd be really grateful if you could explain me the project's methodology
and give me a little insight into future of it.

Thanks,
Artur

It seems that the list is pretty inactive. The irc channel also.

--
Dumitru Ursu
Director executiv, Fundația Ceata