[Health-dev] New programmer

From: Aditya Shrivastava
Subject: [Health-dev] New programmer
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:44:34 +0530

Hi all,
        I'm pretty new in health domain working as a support person.I want to be a developer in Health care domain.Although I don't have previous coding experience but I have learnt C,C++,C#,Java,MS-SQL.I've worked as an Implementor (Software Implementation Engineer) in 3 hospitals and I'm aware of the Hospital Workflows.I just want to contibute to this project and I don't know how to get started.I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,
Aditya