[Health-dev] About create a module, create new database and connect the

From: raziabe
Subject: [Health-dev] About create a module, create new database and connect the database in gnuhealth
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 14:53:25 +0700

Hello mr. luis and everyone who care the gnuhealth development.

I'm razi master student's mr.nurhizam from malaysia.

I'm glad to using the gnuhealth.

I have already succesfully installation and create a simple module in gnuhealth.

I want to ask, about the module.

1. Can I get the command button for the gnuhealth?

2. How we can create the new database? like INSERT name into gnuhealth.patient?

3. How the communication to connecting between the database and gnuhealth?

Thank you for your attention and help.