Re: [Health-dev] (no subject)

From: waleed saud
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:39:24 +0300

Hi Emilien,
I thought it will help GNU Health because it is built with Tryton ERP framework and I thought it is easy to implement. But I am new to this software, you are may be right.

thanks

On 11 January 2013 00:34, Emilien Klein <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Waleed,

2013/1/10 waleed saud <address@hidden>:
> Dear all,
> I found this link And I think it has been done using GNU Health and it will
> give GNU Health more media coverage and more usersand developers
> check it:
>
> http://www.nextgov.com/health/2013/01/develop-open-source-scheduling-system-va-and-win-3-million/60572/
>
> http://vascheduling.challenge.gov/

This is a contest to create a new system/adapt an existing one to
handle the scheduling (appointments) for the US Veterans Affairs
Department. There is a 3 million dollar "prize" for up to 3 entrants
in that contest, but I don't believe GNU Health has taken steps to
enter that contest. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

    +Emilien