[Health-dev] creating a new module

From: Hannah Sun
Subject: [Health-dev] creating a new module
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:27:34 +0800

Hello!

I am a newbie in customizing GNU Health.

I have already done the tutorial found in here: http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HelloWorld
 and I would like to create an entire new module inside GNU Health like the main modules such as patients,appointments,prescriptions,laboratory..etc.

Basically, it is like creating helloWorld inside GNU Health(so that I can access and customize some of its features to the new "helloWorld" module.

Can somebody help me(like a tutorial or manual) in creating an entirely new module inside GNU Health?

Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.